Thank you for visiting the website of Mulberry Bush Day Nursery. Ros and Jo own and manage two children's day nurseries in South Norfolk – Mulberry Bush Day Nursery in Mulbarton and Mulberry Bush Day Nursery at St.Edmunds in Wymondham.
As mums ourselves, we know that choosing the right care for your child is a big decision and we hope that this website contains all the information you require at this time. Of course, when you are ready to make your decision we would be delighted to meet you and show you around your chosen nursery where you can get a much better feel for how we operate and what goes on during the day.
At Mulberry Bush Day Nursery we aim to: -
- actively promote development of social skills and personal tools: Those skills which enable us at any age to cope with life, feel good about ourselves and others and, most importantly, feel happy
- nurture each child’s sense of self-worth
- provide an environment that facilitates learning and development. An environment that is built around the needs of the people who use it and encourages a community atmosphere where much social learning can take place
- provide a rich variety of activities and opportunities to learn through play
- focus individually on each child, ensuring their families feel welcomed and supported
- instil in each child an awareness and caring for the world around them
- help children develop an understanding and awareness of the multi-cultural nature of our society, and have a healthy respect for themselves and all other cultures and religions*
- be a home from home for your child, enabling you to go to work with peace of mind
*click here to see our current 'Equality Objectives'